Friday, July 1, 2011

Funny Boys

Funny boy Number 1: My dear sweet little lad in his medieval outfit, all ready for a party a couple of weekends ago:
Crown and sword: Piggy bank busters, $2 each.
Cords: Postie Plus
Boots: No. 1 Shoes
Frown and belt: Model's own
Blue top with gold trim: Made (poorly, hastily, but with all of a mother's love) by me ( pattern McCalls Easy Stitch'n'Save 5216 made up in blue stretch velvet). Actually, I scared myself by how much I liked that stretch velvet. In my continuing fight against the tyranny of good taste I think I may have to sew myself something in it soon. 
Funny boy Number 2: My husband, who has been referring to this penguin popularly tagged with the name "Happy Feet", as "Sad Oesophagus".

Funny boy Number 3: Mr Thompson; his silly ideas made me laugh, his 'apology' made me laugh even harder, the irony of him throwing a sickie to avoid the furory was just delicious, and this protest gilded the lily of the whole sorry affair. Current events in NZ this week have been so entertaining.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Well that post was just a pot luck dinner of treats wasn't it!!! Your boy makes a fantastic Medieval Price. I may have to go lie down after watching that video tho. ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why, but I watched that clip right up until the end. Now I feel a little soiled, but it' nothing a strongish cup of coffee won't sort out. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete