Friday, July 23, 2010

H-G7

I said to Harry I'd like to make him something for his 7th birthday, which is today. I was thinking he'd probably grown out of/got sick of my robots, so I was surprised and delighted when he asked for a nice new robot in green. Ah Harry, I love how you like my silly robots. You are your mother's son.
I am particularly fond of corduroy for robots. It adds an extra goofy factor that I find very amusing. I also really like the mother of pearl eyes, because they glint stealthily in the moonlight. This robot will be added to allll the other robots, who are pushing Barbie out of the doll's bed.
Have a lovely weekend every one. Robot on.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. oh yes, did you know that mother of pearl eyes can see into the future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! so glad to have found your blog. I have a robot fetish

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday Harry! Lots of Robot fun and cheer to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Harry - very cool green robot there Miss Smith!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Harry!

    I love the green corduroy! Do you sell your robots, Miss. Smith? Possibly an Etsy shop or something?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i. love. that. green corduroy!!!
    happy birthday harry--be sure to tell your mom that she makes great robots!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny thing, in robot terms the little green robot looks about 7 years old too. What a wonderful keepsake of a birthday and there will be many adventures together ahead although maybe not at night...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi aunty jen its jude. Mum let me look through your blog and i think harry and sylvies drawings are AWESOME!!! i especialy like harrys sea monster and sylvies person.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to Harry! I can hardly believe it.....7!

    ReplyDelete