Friday, March 6, 2009

Stash bu(r)sting


My fabric stash is getting completely out of hand, so I decided I'd use these pieces of fabric to make a quilt for Sylvie.

I just needed a couple of extra bits to go with it, so a wee trip to the fabric shop was in order.



And while I was there, I picked up some nice red NZ wool and some new knitting needles.



Hey- hey wait a minute. Wasn't that supposed to use up my stash?
How come I now have even more fabric and some wool?

I've been duped.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. wow - those fabrics are so pretty .. that's going to make a gorgeous quilt for Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kind of thing happens to me too, I go to a craft shop for one thing and come home with about 11 items. Is it some kind of genetic mutation which makes us lose all sense of reason in craft stores, or perhaps subliminal messgaes are being piped through sound systems while we shop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it gets to me too. some fabric just taps me on the shoulder and begs to come home even when I make a list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe, this happens to me as well. Good to know that I'm not the only one with 'stash bu(r)sting' challenges. Love your fabrics too.

    ReplyDelete