Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Making progress

Of the 15 cusion covers I need to make, 6 are finished and are, as we speak, on the cushions at preschool. People said nice things about them, which was very nice. Nice, nice, nicety nice.
The maisy quilt is alllllll finished, bound, sewn up, finito. Here it is on Harry's bed. I left the lego lying on the floor so that you could fully appreciate the 5-year-old-boy's bedroom experience.

Harry was so excited that it was all finished he decided to model it himself.

"I am the ghost of Maisy's quilt" he said.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. That quilt is fantabulous! I didn't fully appreciate it until I saw it on his bed with toys strewn about all willy-nilly. Oh, how nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made a lovely job of that Miss Smith. I'm sure Harry is thrilled with his own special quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic! He will enjoy it for years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fantastic! He will enjoy it for years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That quilt looks great...very cosy. We have a 4 year old Lego- distribution-engineer in our household. Along with his nearly 2 year old apprentice, he pretty much guarantees that I'll be able to find a piece in every room.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeek! I am terrified of that spooky ghost! But he is very pretty. I have a quilt my great grandma made with very similar colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilt is beautiful! Hopefully it will inspire me to start the one I intend to make for my 2 year old's 'big boy bed'!

    ReplyDelete