Thursday, January 1, 2009

Good morning, 2009

Good morning 2009. How are you today? Good? Feeling fresh? Oh that's good. Me too. In fact, I am feeling so very holidayish because I've been doing practically nothing. No sewing, no robots, no housework. Just lots of DVDs, picnics, and books. The only thing I can show you on the craft front are these cards that I threw together this morning. They are New Year cards, because I never did get around to Christmas cards.


Now onto the serious business of New Year's resolutions. Instead of making grand promises to myself that I inevitably reneg on, this year I am going to tackle one small thing, just one bad habit each month, and make small changes that will add up to be significant. Am I going to rattle on about this on my blog and make you all read about it? You betcha!

So without further ado, my bad habit that I am going to eliminate this month is....eating leftovers off the kids plates. No more of that. Nope. It's no way to eat.
What are your New Year's resolutions?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Hey Miss Smith - are they your photos? They're lovely. I particularly like the one with the knitted belgium biscuit et alia on it. very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen, this feels a bit like an Oprah show, sort of confess all but I'm still eating leftovers off the kid's plates. To clarify it's only chop and chicken bones, they don't chew them and it's a family thing from 'his' side. We were trained to eat everything!...and still do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea to tackle one reso a month - mine are to a)get fitter and play a sport; b)get more organised during the week with housework so I have the whole weekend to do a)!!

    ReplyDelete