Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bye 2008

Well, it's nearly here, the end of the year. I loved 2008, it was a lot of fun. I really feel like we did a lot of things right.

First, lots of holidays. We ended up going away at least once every month, and that was awesome. Simon has access to some great baches through his work, and we made good use of them.

These are the tame eels over at Bencarri. You tap the water with a stick and they swim over to say hi. It's creepy, but at the same time, charming.
And here is Collingwood, it's one of my very favourite places. We went here 3 times this year.

Another great thing about this year was that I quit the day job. I was really tired of my old career, I just didn't believe in it any more. Everything I had to do there just felt like work. Now I work for myself and I like that so much more.
And last but not least, I really loved all creative stuff this year. I loved making stuff, seeing stuff that other people have made, and reading all about it on blogs. Thanks all you clever bloggers!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Hey I like the new look blog.. it's nice having a change, isn't it? I have so enjoyed your blog too Miss Smith - great craft, great commentary, 100% enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey we were in contact the other day ..by email.. lol.. I enjoy your blog 100%... May you have a blessed new year Miss Smith...

    ReplyDelete