Sunday, October 12, 2008

Back to craftin


What with holidays and so on, it's been ages since I sat down and made a *craft item*. Last night, since I was so excited to be back in my own little house with my own little sewing machine, I made this bag for my friend Ann. It's loosely based on the Lotta Jansdottir All Day Tote, but it's about twice as deep, because Ann has an awful lot to fit into her all day activities. The fabric is a mixture of new denim, junk-shopped upholstery fabric, and some spotty patchwork fabric for the lining.
Have a great Sunday!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Now, I clicked to enlarge that picture and I can see your nice straight sewing lines! Very good. I'm not showing anyone a close up of my handmade purse. I need to do lots of sewing, so I've been sending my sewing machine love notes and patting her back and whispering kind notions in her spool holder in the hope that she will be nice to me. I love/hate sewing.

    ReplyDelete