Sunday, September 14, 2008

Robots in soft focus


Mornin'. I've been having a lot of fun playing with the photo effects in picasa, so today I bring you....two new robots in soft focus. It's soft focus to show what good mates they are. There's been a bit of craft drought here lately actually, I just wasn't in the mood for sewing over the last week. Strangely enough, when I feel like that I am still quite partial to making control panels for robots, so I've been beading and stitching those instead.

You know what I am going to do today? I'm gonna count to 1000. Harry has been asking me to all week and I've been saying "later..." But today I really am going to do it. I hope he gets sick of it before I get there.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. simply gorgeous - don't you love the way the hebe flowers glow gently at their feet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you get up to? I think you should play the game like the jelly beans in the jar and take guesses for the number Harry lasted to. My guess would be 1001!!! Love V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Message for Maryanna via Miss SMith. Tom and I get to aukland on Saturday 27 September at 11.30 am. We will get a shuttle to your place. Hope that's ok. Marg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great - love to see you both ... may be able to pick you up, will confirm early next week. MAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such special effects! I'm reminded of a sci fi movie: Attack of the Robot Flowers: Part IV.

    How far did you count? We all want to know.

    ReplyDelete