Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Didn't I tell ya?

Didn't I tell you how cute my new glasses would look with chocolate mousse in them? Didn't I? Mmmm? In the end I didn't make either of the recipes I listed earlier, but instead went for this dairy-free one because I am taking these to my craft night out tonight, where a couple of my fellow crafties don't do dairy. By the way, I was tickled that there was so much interest in the chocolate mousse post, it confirmed what I always suspected; crafty types are also *hearty* eaters.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. yummmmm! Thanks for the link to the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious too! Thanks for the craftin' treat. Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely photo Miss Smith - very nicely staged.

    Speaking of lovely photos I was wondering how "goooooood girl" (enough o's for ya?) managed to have such a lovely blog photo until I saw she was the vixen to lure you into on line gambling. Sad sad sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! Rather shocking isn't it!? I thought about deleting it but then she only said "very good", and that's not so terrible. I should refer to her to Etsy as a much more wholesome way of disposing of money on the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm flying in for this craft club and some chocolate in pretty glasses. Crafts AND chocolate? very fun.

    So nice of you to look out for your dairy-free friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poop! This serves me jolly well right for missing craft night. Again. I hope someone else enjoyed my little glass of chocolately goodness. Lx

    ReplyDelete