Thursday, September 18, 2008

Blog friends



One of the very best things about a blog is all the blog friends. It's a constant wonder to me that people who don't know me like reading my blog, and I am so very flattered by all the attention. Today I came home to the most lovely surprise from one such blog friend. Christy, of PaulNewmanShirtDays had sent me this lovely stash o'buttons, which I love, love, love. It was so exciting to open a parcel all the the way from the US, and find it full of lovely haberdashery. Thanks so much Christy, that totally made my day. Like, totally. (That was me attempting an American vernacular as a token of my appreciation). The robots were also really excited to have some new buttons. I only had to turn my back for a moment and they were rolling in them, throwing them all over themselves, shouting "Hoopla hoopla!".

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. How lovely! What a treat. I have button envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a super surprise! The robots covered in buttons sort of has a pinata feel to it don't ya think...
    Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad you "like, totally" like them! I knew the robots would do that, too. (that picture made me giggle.) hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely parcel to get! And I love the pic of the robots rolling in the buttons. Reminds me of how Old Uncle Scrooge in Duck Tales (yes I did used to watch it but my defence is I have younger brothers) used to swim in his money. Wow, random anecdote. Must need more coffee this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. God. Becky.
    Just look at her butt-ons.

    I love your blog, too! Where else can I make sir Mix-a-lot references like that?

    ReplyDelete