Monday, September 1, 2008

A pinch, a punch, a beautiful thing, and two nice things.

Good morning, and a pinch and a punch for the first of the month!
We are back from our weekend away, where we had some perfect weather and some not perfect weather but all in all a wonderful time. One highlight was this beautiful bracket fungus growing on the trunk of a beech tree.

And I got over my megasulk on Friday and finished these two texture cushions for the childcare centre in Dunedin. I am rather pleased with these, because they're all my favourite colours.


Next job: More robots.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I love fungus. I actually need to finish a knitted mushroom I once started for a wee fairy to sit on.

    And oh goody! Another adorable phrase to add to the New Z. expressions notebook I really should start. "A pinch & a punch!" And "megasulk." Delicious!

    Did your vacation cure what ails ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey nice photo Miss Smith .. real profesh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cushions arrived. We adore them. Cheque in mail soon. Marg

    ReplyDelete