Sunday, August 17, 2008

When in doubt, copy.

Remember the line in that song that goes "I wanna be different, just like allllllll the different people". That could be the theme track for a bag I made this week. I've always really liked the all day tote in Lotta Jansdotter's book (pictured above). I love how it's square, and plain, yet at the same time so funky and original.

SO I copied it, wholesale, right down to having three badges on it, see? I made mine as a present for my friend Phoebe, whose birthday was last week. She and I went out last night and my sides are still hurting because I laughed so much. Three glasses of red wine, a pizza, a movie, and a good friend really are great ingredients for a perfect Saturday night. Happy birthday Phoebe!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. That looks fantastic, very practical, but funky at the same time. Well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeing up that pattern too. Your version is great!

    ReplyDelete