Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sneaking cool stuff into the house


I'm trying not to be such a womble at the moment, you know, trying to get rid of stuff instead of bringing more in. But when I saw this beeeeautiful lightshade at the recycling centre the other day, what could I do? It had to come and live at my place because no one else would love it quite like I do. To make it even more exciting there were two of these, so I took them both (because they'd miss each other if I only took one). Sigh....who else loves pink glass lightshades? Anyone? I bet YOU do.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. very pretty! I wish I could go to this recycling center! And to above post, aren't sisters wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them! And I also wish I lived a bit closer to your recycling centre...

    ReplyDelete