Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Texture cushions, round 2




A while ago I made some "texture cushions" for the childcare centre my children go to, and before I knew it I was making some more for another childcare centre. I finished them off last weekend, and I hurriedly took these photos without doing a final iron. Tsk! the creases stand out a mile! Anyway, these cushion covers have ric-rac trim from a vintage fabric shop in Auckland, a tea towel that I burnt a hole in and salvaged the good pieces from, some red and brown corduroy fom Spotlight, different trims from the Penroses closing down sale, and a fabric banner from a Japanese fish shop. They were so much fun to make. I might even make some more, just because I love to thrash a good idea. Have a good Wednesday everyone!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. The fish pattern is very impressive! You were given an amazing gift! :)

    ReplyDelete