Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Special guest star- Marg


My sister Marg makes all sorts of great stuff, she always has done actually. Some of my earliest memories are of Marg's art and craft projects. Actually I have lots of clever family members; three sisters, three brothers, one mother and one father.
This sumo pillow is one of Marg's latest projects. I think it is hilarious. I can think of all sorts of amusing ways that you could quilt it to bring out the details. Ha ha! I love the kiwifruit border too, it makes me laugh!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Miss Smith - Miss Margaret Smith!!! LOVE the sequin underpants .. you must have really enjoyed yourself making that one ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have a really creative family! I also love the sequin "nappy". Very cool.

    ReplyDelete