Thursday, July 3, 2008

I remember a time...


I remember a time when I was a lot more styley. This photo was taken in a more styley era, it was a little over 5 years ago, before I had a house, before I had children. I've been thinking about this lately, because it seems I've let boring things like mortgage repayments and childcare fees get in the way of my dress sense. There's really no good reason for this, because some of the most styley people I know have no money. I am making a resolution, right now, with all you blogfriends listening, that I will take a little more care getting dressed in the mornings. I might even brush my hair every other day.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. You always look styley so any extra effort will only enhance the styley mama look. Have a great day tomorrow! Vxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mwa mwa! A kiss on each cheek for being so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great photo - how nice to have a styley moment captured in such a dramatic setting.

    I read a book once on wardrobe planning by two very camp boys in LA (where else) and they gave lots of great advice. One of the things they had their clients do is have a "dress up" session where they tried on all their clothes in lots of different combos and then took photos of them to remember what to put with what. I thought that was a bit over the top myself but I did like their idea of assembling the next day's clothes the night before so it was all ready to go in the morning when time was more limited.

    I tried it and it worked but then I got just as lazy at night as I am in the morning. So it only kind of worked.

    Anyway Miss Smith - you always look great to me and very styley.

    ReplyDelete