Thursday, June 5, 2008

Life is complicated


There's a part of me that wants things to be black and white. You know, like "all TV is rubbish" or "noxious weeds are bad". But life just isn't that clear cut and the older I get, the more I notice that. These red hot pokers are most certainly noxious weeds, but they are so darn beautiful (thanks for the lovely photo Vicky). And have you ever noticed how a hillside of nasty invasive gorse smells just lovely?
As far as rubbish TV goes- isn't it just SO entertaining? One guilty secret that I will share with you is that I love sitting down with a glass of wine and watching "Home and Away" while Simon gives Harry and Sylvie a bath. I think the demographic for that show is 12-20 and I am THIRTY FIVE. Oh dear.

I hope you all have lots of nice shades of grey in your day today. Black and white is very boring.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Home and Away.... and I'm 38. In fact, if Home and away hadn't been shown on telly here, I would have refused to emigrate.

    ReplyDelete