Monday, June 2, 2008

I thought I was over it....


I thought I was over it. You know, posting silly juvenile pictures and then laughing myself sick. But that was before I went to the Annual Founders Book Sale. This morning I went and found a treasure trove of books there, the usual like Golden Hands magazines and the 1961 Mothercraft cookbook, but then, hiding under a pile of cookbooks, this intriguingly named book caught my eye...


And in it, this picture of a "banana candle". Yeah! A banana candle!? Ew! Ahem.


Pah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. oh no! you've done it again and oh no! I'm laughing again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Smith, it will be a very sad day indeed when you cease to crack yourself up over juvenile things. I suspect it will never happen. Coincidentally, when I typed in your blog address today, I accidentally typed "missmirthathome", which would also be quite a good name for your blog in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha - LOVE the banana candle. I also love Golden Hands, and have the full set, in binders no less, on my book shelf.

    ReplyDelete