Sunday, May 25, 2008

Still life with oranges


Chatting to my friend Ann the other night, she said "wouldn't it be great if there was a recycled source of anything that you wanted". Well, I thought to myself, that would be great. But in the mean time, if all you need is a bag made from a tea towel, op-shopped denim and an orange gingham table cloth, then I am just the person to see. This bag has the measurements of the simple tote in the Lotta Jansdotter book, but has an extra pocket on the outside (the tea towel with oranges on it) and is lined (the orange gingham table cloth). Do you remember that last time I made a bag like this I made lots of mistakes and never swore once? Last night I only made one little mistake and I swore like a trooper. Ha!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Ho ho ho di ha ha ha! You got me laughing me socks off!

    ReplyDelete