Thursday, May 8, 2008

Special guest stars

Today, blogfriends, we have two special guest stars, both named Linda. The first is none other than Linda Carter, the stunning brunette I model myself on in every way. Here she is, isn't she STUNNING??!!!


The other Linda is my friend and fellow crafter. She is the culinary genius behind My Pie, and can answer many of life's questions as shown here. She is a fannnnnnntastic knitter, I am total awe of her many talents actually. Here is something she is knitting at the moment (from this website, incidently). Can you make out the seam here? It wouldn't surprise me if you can't even see it. Note how the diamonds match perfectly. Amazing.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is just so darn clever and cool, just like the Lindas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Smith, why would you need to model yourself on anyone? You are funny, kind, crafty, stylish and one of the cleverest people I know. And you have a wonderful life. Why be anyone but yourself??

    ReplyDelete