Sunday, May 4, 2008

Labelled item #1


Last night I used my first two labels making this reversible bag. It's made from a gingham cross-stitched table cloth ($3 at the hospice shop) and red and green homespun cotton. While making it, I sewed the handles on the inside by mistake, sewed one handle on twisted, unpicked two lots of topstitching, and unpicked part of the lining because I forgot to leave the hole to turn right-way-out. And you know what? Not a single swear word was uttered, not even one. I must be getting more patient. I really like how it turned out. Now I am going to make two more, because apparently it is very satisfying making things in threes.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Nice bag. Can't wait to see your next two - so much nicer than the green reuseable bags everyone uses whenever they need a carry bag!

    ReplyDelete