Sunday, April 20, 2008

Who dat?!


It's my last commissioned robot, that's who. This one has a heart. Yes, a heart. It's not a creepy heart, like you might be thinking if you've read "Never let me go". Oh no, it's a robot heart, grown with love in a laboratory from a single, happily donated cell that came from its owner. Now my first lot of commissioned robots are all done, and guess what? Last night another 11, that's right, 11, were commissioned. I am blowing all my robot money on other beautiful things that people have made, like a beautiful brooch from Rhiannon from Toast and Cupcakes.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the commission! You are inspiring me to get my A into G and start my etsy shop soon! I also love Rhiannon's work - she's a clever lady.

    ReplyDelete