Friday, April 4, 2008

Miss Smith gets her own blog

Whew! Here I am. After a long, long time of browsing other people's lovely blogs I have decided to create my own. Hmmm, a little about me then...I have two small children, and one husband. I like to make things with fabric and wool and I love looking at the beautiful things that other people have made. I live in sunny Nelson in New Zealand where we are surrounded by mountains, trees, oceans, and rivers. I hope to share the things in my life that are beautiful or interesting and I hope you will get a laugh from my occasional craft disasters, which I promise I will also post, because sometimes they really are hilarious. Well, next time I will be back with photos if I figure out how to post them, so see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment