Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Knitted toy afficionados unite


As you know, we are rather fond of knitted toys around here. My sisters are the main source of said knitted toys, and catching up with them this week has had the added benefit of receiving another fine example for our collection. This knitted cat (with knitted eyes, even! knitted eyes if you please!) was from the Presbyterian Support Services shop in Dunedin.

We said goodbye to Noelene today. I don't remember crying so much ever. The service was full of so many friends, so many different people.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I am very fond of knitted toys, too. I purchased my first knitted toy, a possum, from the craft shop in Portobello, on the Otago Peninsula. I paid the princely sum of 50 cents. It was a very ugly possum and I don't know where it is now. I hope this doesn't offend the possum knitter. Now my baby Sofie has a knitted bunny which is so lovely that I think I will steal it from her. Oh, and I luuurve Miss Smith's robots.

    ReplyDelete