Saturday, April 19, 2008

A (very) belated birthday, and some robot paper

I really wanted to get my brother this CD for his birthday (somewhat belated as it was last December) but it contravened my "only home-made gifts" rule that I set myself at the start of the year. I got it for him anyway, because I figure that buying NZ music is an acceptable exception to my rule.

I did, however, recycle the paper bag it came in into this robot wrapping paper, because as you all know I like doodling around making robots. Making them with a pen and paper is much quicker than making felt ones, I noticed. By the way, I have been commissioned to make another 5 robots! 01010100011001001001! That's binary for "Cool, eh!"

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your robots on that paper.
    And we LOVE the Conchords so much...Natives of your own land, lucky you!

    XO
    Iris

    PS See I really am starting at the beginning!

    ReplyDelete