Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Simplicity itself.

Are you as excited about this new pattern as I am? I found it yesterday at the Lifeline Goodwill Store, one of my favourite junk shops. It was a massive twenty cents. I love the fitted styling of the dress/tunic and straight-leg trousers are definitely my style of choice. I can't decide whether to make the dress or the tunic, because they are both so darn styley. And what fabric will I choose? I can see I'll be lying awake mulling these important issues over in the nights ahead. Lurkers/blogfriends, your suggestions are welcome.
Happy Wednesday to you!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. oooh, nice. Reminds me I should post about some vintage patterns I picked up thrifting a few weeks ago. I really like that fitted tunic. Looks like it would go nicely over jeans or ordinary trousers. Looking forward to seeing what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pattern .. will look lovely over those straight trousers. That shaping from the pocket is very very clever. Bring the pattern up with you next time you visit and I will fit it for you if you like.. I have a feeling it might say 14 but mean 10, those old patterns can be very cruel like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yumm, the two piece is just lovely especially made in corduroy Miss Smith. Don't forget the matching bag and of course (without saying really) the hair do.

    Lovely Blogs site Miss Smith :-)

    ReplyDelete